The moment has arrived!! Alex Syberia Designs Kickstarter Campaign is live!
This great milestone called for some big celebrations! Throughout the duration of the Kickstarter Campaign, Alex Syberia Designs will be hosting 4 hops:
- 15 September 2022 – Hop 1: Blog hop
- 23 September 2022 – Hop 2: Instagram hop
- 5 October 2022 – Hop 3: Blog hop
- 13 October 2022 – Hop 4: Instagram hop
GIVEAWAY PRIZES | OVER £1000/$1200 IN TOTAL
- Alex Syberia Designs:
- Full September Release Bundle (worth £329/$395)
- Two bundles to choose from: Floral Bundle (worth £160/$192) or Cuties Bundle (worth £108/$129) *
- Artcreatiu – 25€ Gift Card
- Bearly Art– $50 Gift Card (open to US participants only)
- Catherine Pooler Designs – $30 Gift Card
- Crafty Purple Frog– £25 Gift Card
- Kit & Clowder – 30$ Gift Card
- La papelería de Lola– 25€ Gift Card
- Organizemore – $50 Gift Card
- Picket Fence Studios– $75 Gift Card
- Seize the Stamp – CHF 50
- The Gray Muse– $50 Gift Card
- Tonic Studios – £100/$100 Gift Card
- Wow! Embossing powder – £20/$20 Gift Card
* Check the Kickstarter Campaign for more info
That’s a total of 15 prizes for 15 lucky winners! To be in with a chance to win one of these amazing prizes all you have to do is play along with each of the four hops! Alex Syberia Designs will draw winners from those entrants that have played along the hops by 16th October 2022.
Our first hop is a blog hop and it couldn’t be easier to enter. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post as well as those of the other amazing designers in this hop. You can see the full list, with links to each blog, below.
Winners will be announced on the Alex Syberia Designs blog on the 23rd October 2022.
BLOG HOP 1 | DESIGNERS LIST
Below is the complete list of the super talented designers who are sharing their creations with us today:
- Alex Syberia Designs
- Alberto Gava
- Bibi Cameron
- Bonnie Crane
- Brenda Noelke
- Carly Tee
- Cheryl Espie
- Colleen Balija
- Elin Venge
- Hannelie Bester
- Jessica Frost-Ballas
- Jo Herbert
- Jo Laverty
- Laura Fadora
- Lien Leysen
- Michelle Short
- Natasha Vacca
- Rachel Alvarado
- Raquel Arribas
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Tina Wilstrup
- Yasmin Diaz
I created a simple, colorful birthday card using the Birthday Sentiments stamp set.
I stamped the word happy repeatedly in a column on a piece of X-Press It blending card, stamped birthday close to the bottom and colored in all the individual happy words using Copics.
I trimmed my panel down significantly, before adding plenty of foam tape to the back of it and mounting it to a card base I created from Soft Stone cardstock from Papertrey Ink.
I wanted to add even more dimension by having one of the happy words popped up, but the letters are so narrow, they were too tricky to put foam tape on the back of. I decided to add dimension in another way by covering the green letters with Nuvo Jewel Drops in the color Key Lime. It makes the happy slightly raised and also gives it some shine.
Clean, simple, colorful – what more could you want from a card?
Lots of Copics used for this one.
Have fun hopping along, there are some amazing cards made using the stamps, dies and stencils in this release.