Til brudeparet {Mo’s Dream Team}

Det er onsdag, og nok et Mo Manning-bidrag er på sin plass fra meg. Dagens prosjekt er en eske til et bryllupskort. Mine kort har en tendens til å bli litt tykke, så da passer det bra med eske istedenfor konvolutt til å ha dem i.

It’s Wednesday, and time for another Mo Manning creation from me. My project for today is a box for a wedding card. My cards tend to be a bit thick, so a box is better than an envelope, I think. 

Jeg har brukt Bride and Groom til esken min, og som vanlig har jeg fargelagt med Copics. Jeg har ellers pyntet esken med papirer fra Vintage Wedding-serien til Maja Design, et diecut hjerte laget med en Papirdesign-die og et stempel fra Stempelglede, stemplet med Blueberry Sky blekk fra Papertrey Ink.

I used Bride and Groom for my box, as usual colored with Copics. I used patterned papers from the Vintage Wedding line by Maja Design, a heart I diecut using a Papirdesign die and a stamped sentiment from Stempelglede, stamped in Papertrey Ink Blueberry Sky ink.

Jeg har montert hjertet med lave 3D-puter og limt på brudeparet med litt høyrere 3D-puter. Jeg har også brukt Nuvo-dråper til å lage de gjennomsiktige dottene på esken.

I added the heart using foam squares that are half the height of nomal ones, and then I added the bride and groom using regular foam squares. I also added a few Nuvo drops to the lid of my box. 

Her ser du også siden av lokket, der jeg har brukt den nederste stripen på et av mønsterarket til å pynte med. Her ligger også kortet i den nederste halvdelen av esken.

Here you can also see the side of the lid. I used the bottom strip on one of the patterned papers for that. In this photo you can also see the card in the bottom half of the box. 

Og sånn ser det ut når kortet er tatt ut av esken. Jeg har brukt den samme dieen som på lokket av esken stanset ut i hvit kartong, og en annen die fra det samme settet (fra Papirdesign) stanset ut i mønsterark som jeg har limt oppå. Det blir litt mer liv i det med en gang, og henter samtidig opp tråden fra kortet, som har det samme hjertet på fronten.

This is what it looks like when the card is out of the box. I used the same die as on the lid, diecut in white cardstock and another die from the same set (from Papirdesign) diecut from patterned paper, and glued that on. The detailed heart adds interest to the box, while keeping the heart theme from the actual card going. 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s